Profit and Loss Aptitude Questions and Answer with details explanation.
1. A man purchase a mobile for Rs. 2500 and sells it for Rs. 3000. Calculate the gain percentage?
2. A boy bought a toy for Rs. 600 and later he sold it for Rs. 400. What is the Loss and calculate loss percentage?
3. A product is sold for Rs. 27, there is loss of 10%. Find the cost of the product?
4. Gopal purchase 10 dozens of apple for Rs. 144 per dozen. Gopal sold each apple for Rs. 15. What is the profit percentage?
5. A milkman sells 5 liters of milk for Rs. 60 at profit of Rs. 2 per liter of milk. Find the cost price for per liter of milk?
6. Arun sells potato at the rate of Rs. 30 per kg and he loses 25%. At what price per kg should he sell to gain profit of 10% per kg of potato?
7. Pankaj sells Rice for Rs. 50 per kg and losses 10%. If Arun wants to gain 5% profit per kg, what should be the price per kg of rice?
8. A pen is sold for Rs. 120 with profit of 20%. If he sells it for Rs. 150, what could have been the profit percentage?
9. Govind sells his watch for Rs. 35 and losses one tenth of what it cost him. The cost price of the watch is?
10. A man sells his bike for Rs. 36000 and loses one thirteenth of what cost him the bike. The cost price of the cost?